DC Beer Week: August 14-21
We're taking the District by storm next week for DCBeer.com's annual DC Beer Week.
Here's this year's bad ass Flying Dog lineup:
DC Craft Beer Cruise
- Sunday, August 14 from 6:30 to 9 pm
- The Odyssey at 600 Water Street SW
- "Oh shit. Get your towels ready. It's about to go down." We're cruising down the Potomac ON A BOAT drinking craft beer.
- Get your tickets here
Tap and Bottle Takeover
- Monday, August 15 at 7 pm
- DC Bread and Brew at 1247 20th Street NW
- The staff of Flying Dog will taste our way through a variety of our beers and walk through some amazing food pairings from the Bread and Brew kitchen
Flights and Food
- Tuesday, August 16 at 6 pm
- Elephant and Castle at 1201 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
- If that title doesn't catch your attention, we don't know what will. Elephant and Castle will have flights of your favorite brews, along with small-plate food pairings.
Hole in One Contest
- Thursday, August 18 at 6 pm
- H Street Country Club at 1335 H Street NE
- Don your popped collars and goofy plaid pants for a night of games and pints. We'll have some sweet prizes for our hole in one contest and drink specials for the winners (and losers).
Flying Dog Tasting
- Thursday, August 18 at 6:30 to 9 pm
- Chadwicks at 3205 K Street NW
- We'll be giving out samples of our award-winning brews.
- Friday, August 19 at 6 pm
- Iron Horse Taproom at 507 7th Street NW
- We'll have 6 extra-special beers on tap all night long.
Mid-Atlantic Brewery Night
- Saturday, August 20 at 5 pm
- Smith Commons at 1245 H Street NE
- Yours truly will be featured along the likes of Dogfish Head, Evolution, DC Brau, and more!
For a complete list of everything DC Beer Week has to offer, head on over to DCBeer.com.