Flying Dog is celebrating the Most Maryland Beer Ever by searching for the Most Maryland Marylander Ever! We’re looking for the most crab-picking, flag-waving, Old Bay-worshiping, Dead Rise-guzzling Marylander we can find, and once we find them, we’re gonna load them up with the Most Maryland Prize Ever:
- Virginia’s Diner Old Bay Peanuts
- George’s Old Bay Bloody Mary Mix
- Old Bay Hot Sauce
- Route One Love Where You’re From Gift Box
- Route One Maryland Reusable Shopping Bag
- Route One Maryland Flag Slim Can Cooler
- Route One Maryland Flag Face Mask
- Route One Maryland Flag Crab Magnet
- Route One Maryland Flag Crab Pint Glass
- Route One Old Bay Face Mask
- Route One Old Bay Travel Tin
- Flying Dog MD Pride Hat
- Flying Dog MD Pride Tee Shirt
- Flying Dog Water Bottle
- Flying Dog Koldster
- Flying Dog Car Magnet
- Gonzo Candle
- Flying Dog Koozie
- Flying Dog Pub Glass
- Flying Dog Cooler
- Flying Dog Bottle Opener
- Flying Dog Hat
- Good Beer No Shit Sticker
- Flying Dog Sticker
- Crab feast for 4 from Cantler’s Riverside Inn delivered to their door!
Think you’re the Most Maryland Marylander ever? Here’s how to enter:
- Follow Flying Dog on Instagram (@flyingdogbrewery)
- Post a photo or video demonstrating exactly how Maryland you are
- Tag Flying Dog and @oldbay_seasoning and use the hashtag #TooMarylandToFunction in your caption
One lucky winner will be announced on July 1st, and the Most Maryland Prize Ever will be delivered the following week.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal US residents who reside in the state of Maryland. Employees of Flying Dog Brewery, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Flying Dog Brewery as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 13, 2020 at 9:30AM ET and ending June 30, 2020 at 6:00PM ET. All online entries must be received by June 30, 2020 at 6:00PM ET.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by completing the following steps:
- Follow Flying Dog on Instagram (@flyingdogbrewery)
- Post a photo or video demonstrating your Maryland pride
- Tag Flying Dog and @oldbay_seasoning, and use the hashtag #TooMarylandToFunction in your caption.
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Flying Dog Brewery. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Flying Dog Brewery.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a crab dinner for 4 people from Cantler’s Riverside Inn and gift basket containing Virginia’s Diner Old Bay Peanuts, George’s Old Bay Bloody Mary Mix, Old Bay Hot Sauce, a Flying Dog Maryland Pride hat, Flying Dog Maryland Pride shirt, Flying Dog water bottle, Flying Dog Koldster, Flying Dog car magnet, Gonzo candle, Flying Dog Koozie, Flying Dog Pub Glass, Flying Dog Cooler, Flying Dog Bottle Opener, Flying Dog hat, ‘Good Beer No Shit’ sticker, and a Flying Dog sticker, Route One Love Where You’re From Gift Box, Route One Maryland Reusable Shopping Bag, Route One Maryland Flag Slim Can Cooler, Route One Maryland Flag Face Mask, Route One Maryland Flag Crab Magnet, Route One Maryland Flag Crab Pint Glass, Route One Old Bay Face Mask, Route One Old Bay Travel Tin (appraised value: $483.50). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Flying Dog Brewery. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Flying Dog Brewery's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Flying Dog Brewery to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Flying Dog Brewery. Winner will be notified via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Flying Dog Brewery shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FLYING DOG BREWERY’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Flying Dog Brewery, anyone acting on behalf of Flying Dog Brewery, and Flying Dog Brewery’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Flying Dog Brewery. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Flying Dog Brewery from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Flying Dog Brewery may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Flying Dog Brewery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Flying Dog Brewery’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Flying Dog Brewery may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Flying Dog Brewery. Flying Dog Brewery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Flying Dog Brewery has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Flying Dog Brewery reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Flying Dog Brewery and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MARYLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Maryland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 4607 Wedgewood Blvd, Frederick, MD 21703, USA. Requests must be received no later than DATE.
13. Social Media: The Campaign hosted by Flying Dog Brewery is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.