'Tis the Season for Beer and Cookies
The Holiday Collection Returns
Last year's premiere of Otterbein's Cookie-inspired craft beers changed the way us Marylanders prepare for (and deal with) the holiday season. This year, we're releasing four brand-new beers for four beer-and-cookie combos that will blow your mind:
- Citrus Saison with Sugar Cookies
- Belgian Pale Ale with Orange White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry IPA with Lemon Cookies
- Fig and Fennel Stout with Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
And because you've all been good boys and girls, we're expanding distribution into Washington, DC and Northern Virginia. Be the first to try all four beer-and-cookie pairings this Thursday, November 5 in our tasting room.
Make room for a little me time this holiday season and spend it in the company of artisanal beer and cookies. This list will be updated through the end of December, so keep checking back and checking in.
- Thursday, November 5 in our tasting room
- Thursday, November 5 at Stan and Joe's Saloon
- Friday, November 6 at Downtown Crown
- Wednesday, November 11 at Jojo's
- Friday, November 13 at Bradley Food and Beverage
- Tuesday, November 17 at Roasthouse Pub
Find It Near You
The Holiday Collection is limited in distribution and production, so it will likely fly off shelves faster than it hits them. Let us help you while you help us track it down:
Social Media. That's right, good, old-fashioned crowdsourcing. You already post photos of your culinary conquests, check in on Untappd, and like the 1,273rd photo posted of your niece's 3rd birthday, so why not share your beer and cookie findings with the world? Search for and use #BeerAndCookies on Instagram, and Twitter for the latest locations.
Beer Finder. Our website is able to pull inventory from your favorite watering holes every 30 days, so locations that have The Holiday Collection are available on our Beer Finder. Since this isn't real-time data, we always recommend calling first to check on availability.
Then, head over to the Otterbein's Bakery website for more information on their cookies and where you can get your hands on some.