Recipe: Chicken and Beer Bake
When Brewer Chris Lowe is not busy reciting the works of famous poets, he dominates the kitchen and is constantly developing new recipes using our beer.
Behold is his latest, a Chicken and Beer Bake with Wildeman Farmhouse IPA that's quick and easy (just how he likes it):
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup Wildeman Farmhouse IPA
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
- 6 slices of Swiss or Mozzarella cheese (chef's choice)
- 1/2 cup stuffing bread mix (we like Pepperidge Farm)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix soup and beer together. Save the remaining beer for personal consumption.
- Tenderize the chicken and place in shallow baking dish.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Top each breast with a slice of cheese.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and pour melted butter evenly over each breast.
- Bake for one hour.
- Serve once cool while polishing off that 6-pack.