Oinkupy DC beer dinner at The Pig Jan. 7
We are the 99% who stand for the consumption of pork products. Supporting the cause is one of DC's best new restaurants, The Pig, which is hosting a 5-course beer dinner Monday, January 7.
Here's a look at the menu:
- Beer soup, olive shooters, smoked ham and herb biscuit
- Paired with K-9 Winter Ale
- Spicy ale and shrimp pot pie, bacon, chilies
- Wildeman Farmhouse IPA
- Coppa and duck heart half-smoke sausage, lusk cheese, trotter chili, pickles
- Paired with Gonzo Imperial Porter
- Seared diver scallop, house-cured lardo, citrus and fennel salad
- Paired with UnderDog Atlantic Lager
- Pig head mole, spicy papitas
- Paired with Raging Bitch Belgian-Style IPA
- Spicy blood hot chocolate, Chipotle Dark Ale foam, churros
- Paired with Brewhouse Rarities Chipotle Dark Ale
Dinner will be served at 7 pm and is $70 per person. Only 50 spots are available, so make your reservation today through The Pig's website.