Some Essentials on Our Free Tours for the Furloughed
UPDATE (OCTOBER 9): We will not be holding free tours for the furloughed on Thursday, October 10. Our taproom will be closed for a private event scheduled weeks before Congress decided to have a staring contest.
However, we'll resume free brewery tours for the furloughed on Friday, October 11 and Saturday, October 12 at the times listed above. Please take a look at the reminders below before you make the trek to a place that puts Willy Wonka's digs to shame.
We think you're essential, so please read these essential notes on our free tours for the furloughed this afternoon:
1. All tour times are first come, first serve.
2. You must show your government ID to be eligible for a free tour.
3. We will do our damndest to accommodate everyone, but we will have a wait if our taproom reaches capacity.
4. Close-toed shoes are a requirement for our production area.
5. Spoilers for shows that are sitting on our DVRs will not be tolerated.