Dead Rise Home O'pener
Dig out that jersey; America’s national pastime returns and our O's are taking the field Monday. To celebrate the return of baseball, Dead Rise OLD BAY Summer Ale is back and will make its 2016 debut at Opening Day at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Dead Rise highlights the unforgettable flavor of OLD BAY through a bright and refreshing citrus hop character and a crisp, tart finish. This beer feels right at home on a brown paper-covered table alongside Maryland crabs and, most important for Monday, opposite your hot dog hand.
At the game and, well, every game this season, here's where you can track down Flying Dog throughout Camden Yards:
- The Roof Deck
- Dead Rise draft, Snake Dog 16-oz cans
- Dempsey’s Brew Pub (Eutaw Street)
- Draft: Dead Rise
- Bottles: Bloodline, Truth, Fever Dream
- The Flying Dog Grill (section 29)
- Draft: Dead Rise, Bloodline
- Cans: Snake Dog 16-oz
- Bottles: Doggie Style, Raging Bitch, Fever Dream, Easy IPA
- Free State Pub (section 53)
- Draft: Truth, Bloodline, Dead Rise
- Cans: Cans: Snake Dog 16-oz
- Bottles: Raging Bitch, Doggie, Fever Dream, Easy IPA
- Orange Bar (sections 230 and 242)
- Draft: Bloodline, Numero Uno, Dead Rise, Truth
- Cans: Snake Dog 16-oz cans
- Suites (you fancy thing, you)
- Bottles: Dead Rise, Bloodline, Doggie Style, Easy IPA
- Cans: Snake Dog 12-oz
And returning again this season, beginning April 8, is our now-infamous Firkin Friday program where we tap a cask at The Flying Dog Grill for every Friday home game.
It seems only right that you should be able to celebrate both of America’s favorite past times together. The Summer of Dead Rise has returned. It will be released in our tasting room on Friday, April 22 and you can find it in the market after April 25.