Beer Dinner at Praline on Sept. 25
For their first beer dinner ever, Praline Bakery & Bistro in Bethesda is featuring amazing food pairings with five of our full-flavored, complex, and refreshing seasonal brews. Check out Executive Chef Christian Gautrois' menu for this 5-course extravaganza.
Amuses Bouche (both paired with Woody Creek Belgian White)
- Quiche Flamande
- Bouchee with crab and tarragon
- Endive salad with peach, caramelized pecans, and Fourme d'Ambert
- Paired with In-Heat Wheat Hefeweizen
- Grilled shrimp with white corn, fennel, tomato, black olives, and arugula dressing
- Paired with Wildeman Farmhouse IPA
- Grilled lamb chop and beef tenderloin farm salad with black peppercorn and balsamic vinaigrette
- Paired with Dogtoberfest Marzen
- Belgian waffle served with strawberries, chocolate, and sweet whipped cream
- Paired with Horn Dog Barleywine
Dinner is $65 per person (not including tax and gratuity). The reception starts at 6 pm and dinner will be served at 6:30 pm. Reservations are required, so make yours today by calling Praline at 301-229-8180.