Beer Dinner at Baltimore's Bluegrass Tavern July 6
Bluegrass Tavern in Federal Hill is hosting their first Flying Dog beer dinner on Wednesday, July 6. Here's a look at the menu:
- Witbier steamed razor clams with orange infused Belgian mayonnaise, coriander dusted potato straws, cilantro salad — Paired with our Woody Creek White Belgian Wit
- Chicken fried veal sweetbread with hoppin' john, Virginia ham consomme, preserved sunchoke — Paired with our Tire Bite Golden Ale
- Soy cured air dryed piedmont ridge eye of round with soy bean quacamole, grated cashew, avocado oil — Paired with our Doggie Style Classic Pale Ale
- Scottish hare ballontine with Cherrywood smoked barley, sauce chasseur, champignons, drunken cherries — Paired with our Backyard Ale (limited edition collaboration with Chef Bryan Voltaggio)
- Grilled Snake River Farms wagyu short rib and kurobuta pork belly with crispy egg yolk, kimchee puree, mirin infused cucumber — Paired with our Single Hop Imperial IPA with Centennial
Dinner is $65 (not including tax and gratuity) per person. Reservations are required, so make yours today by calling Bluegrass at 410-244-5101.