A Rio To Remember
Now that the 2016 Rio Olympics are on the books, we wanted to take a look back out our favorite 10 moments. Because let's be real: Beers were drank and at least one U-S-A chant broke out in front of the TV every 10 minutes or so. And then we had more beers.
10. When we got The Full Mongolian. After an unfavorable call, Team Mongolia's coaches stripped in protest.
9. When we met #RobelTheWhale. And found out that body shaming was one of those things the whole world has in common.
8. When a greased-up guy twerked for Tonga. And proved that the real winner of the Opening Ceremony was that little map in the corner re-teaching us all 10th grade geography.
7. When the Crimson Wave hit the pool. We continue to give mad props to Fu Yuanhui for keeping it real.
6. When Team Photoshop also won gold. Ellen, we love you.
4. When the paramedics dropped the ball. Samir Aït Saïd wasn't supposed to literally break a leg. And the paramedics weren't supposed to then drop him.
3. When the Fiancé of Former Miss California won some medals. And proved that some headline writers need to lay off the machismo sauce.
2. When Ryan Lochte made us proud. And proved that shit could get worse than his green hair.
1. When Maryland flexed. Take that Alabama.